Sign In | Join Free | My
Dongguan Meishi Printing Co., Ltd
Dongguan Meishi Printing Co., Ltd Top Quality, Good Service and Fast Shipping.
Home > 3D Digital Printing >

EN71 3D Digital Printing Leather Sticker , Custom 3D Printing Make Up Mirror

Dongguan Meishi Printing Co., Ltd
Dongguan Meishi Printing Co., Ltd
City: Dongguan
Province/State: Guangdong
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-769-3892-9971
Contact Person:
Mrs Petty Tang

EN71 3D Digital Printing Leather Sticker , Custom 3D Printing Make Up Mirror

Brand Name : MEISHI
Model Number : 3D digital printing
Certification : EN71-3, TRA
Place of Origin : Dongguan,China
MOQ : 200pcs
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : Western Union, T/T, Paypal
Supply Ability : 100000pcs per week
Delivery Time : 10-12work days
Packaging Details : 3D digital printing, 1pcs/opp bag,customized
Material : Leather, 3M glue
Color : 3D digital printing
Size : Customized
MOQ : 200PCS
Sample : Free
Usage : Make up
Package : 1pcs/opp bag, customized
Contact Now

Personalized PU Leather Cosmetic Pocket Mirror , Make Up Mirror

Production details:

CertificateEN71, TRA
MaterialFoam/ puffy/Vinyl material/Static/ transfer pvc/ Glitter, Epoxy,+PET, 3m Glue, etc
Printing3D digital printing
Packing1pc/opp bag, 100 pcs/opp bag or custom
OEM & ODMcustomer's design are welcomed
Feature1) Very popular for promotional purposes
2) Customers' logo and designs are welcomed
3) OEM & ODM orders are welcomed.
4) Embossed dealing finished
5) Soft without harmful edges
6) Printing: 3D digital printing
7) Die Cut: Die cut machine processed
8) Different materials, color, printing, size, and shapes are available
9) Easy to use, removable, beautiful, position anywhere you like.
10) Variety 3D Dimensional Alphabet Sticker
Sample day7-8 days after paying the sample fee or advanced payment
Sample costThe sample fee will return after you place the order.
Produce time10-12 workdays according to the quantity.
DeliveryBy DHL, Fedex, TNT .etc.
PaymentT/T, Western Union, Paypal.

Buyer Guides:

In order to quote you the best price quickly, please kindly provide us the following information:

1.Product size;

2.Order quantity;

3.Printing and functional requirements;

4.Any special packing or other requirements.

Our Achievements:

**Build a stable long-term business relationship with certain group companies in Europe & America etc.

**More and more foreign importers especially Euramerican choose to cooperate with us as their purchasing & exporting agents.

**Good business, good fame;


Q1:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1:We are manufacturer100%
Q2:What a bout the shipping methods?
A2:We can ship goods to you by sea, by air, by air-sea or by courier.
Q3:What about the payment terms?
A3:Our normal Payment Term 30% deposit, the rest 70% is against B/L copy or before delivery.
Q4:Can I print our logo/barcode/unique QR code/series number on your items?
A4:Yes ,we can make CMYK printing,3D digital printing, ect.We are professional in logo making
Q5:Can i order some sample for our testing?
A5:Yes, of course. Stock sample is free.For customer design samples, there is sample making charge, which is normally refundable when order placed.
Q6:Can you customized the product in special shape?
A6:Yes,OEM and ODM project is available and warmly welcome.

Product show:

Please Feel Free to Send Inquiry to Us!

Product Tags:

custom 3d printing


digital printing process

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

EN71 3D Digital Printing Leather Sticker , Custom 3D Printing Make Up Mirror Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Dongguan Meishi Printing Co., Ltd
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)